with Blackberry Fruit Spread
Yield: 12 Servings
- 1 Cupcake tray
- 1 Pack of cupcake liners
- 1 package Chocolate cake mix
- 1 container vanilla frosting
- 1 tube Purple food coloring
- 1 container Halloween Sprinkles
- 12 Black cupcake liners
- 2 tbsp La Vieja Fabrica Blackberry Fruit Spread
- 1. Prepare Cupcakes: Prepare you cake mix according to package directions. Add blackberry fruit spread and mix until well combined. Bake cupcakes in a pan lined pan (timing and temperature according to package)
- 2. Frost: once cool, peel off the wrapper and place cupcakes inside cauldrons (you can also keep some of the cupcakes in the wrappers and frost as is. ) Add 4 drops of purple food coloring to canilla frosting and mix well. Pipe frosting on cupcakes.
- 3. Enjoy: Add sprinkles & enjoy!