Dutch Baby with Strawberry Fruit Spread
This large, fluffy pancake is excellent for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dessert any time of the year. And its comes together in about fifeen minutes!
- Mini Dutch Oven
- Mixing Bowl
- 1 egg
- 2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cupq fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 tbsp La Vieja Fabrica Strawberry Fruit Spread
- 1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees and adjust racj to middle position. Place mini dutch oven in oven while preheating
- 2. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together your egg, milk and canilla. Add flour and contine to whisk until fully incorporated- about another 2 minutes. Batter should be light and fluffy.
- 3. Remove the heated dutch oven from the oven. Add 1 tsp of butter and carefully swirl butter around the bottom and sides until fully melted.
- 4. Pour you batter into the dutch oven and carefully return back to over for 10 minutes or until dutch baby has puffed and top is golden brown.
- 5. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes and ad strawberries, fruit spread and powdered sugar. Eat warm!