- 16 oz Roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tbs La Vieja Strawberry Fruit Spread
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 5 Fresh strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F
- Press cookie dough evenly into greased pizza stone. Bake 13-15 minutes or until cookie is golden brown. Allow to cool completely.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, fruit spread and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cookie crust. Top with berries. Place chocolate chips in a glass bowl andn put in microwave for 30 seconds. Mix and then microwave for 30 seconds more. Repeat until smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate over berries and enjoy!