- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup granulatedsugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanillaextract
- 1 tbs lemon zest
- 3/4 cup blueberriesfresh or frozen (about3.5 ounces or 100 g)
- 3 tbs La Vieja Fabrica Blueberry fruit spread
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- 1 beaten egg for egg wash
- 1.Preheat oven to 350degrees F.
- 2. Using 8 hand-heldmixer, beat cream cheese, granulated sugar, egg, vanillaextract and lemonzest until well combined and creamy. In 8 medium sized bowl,gently stir theblueberries and blueberry fruit spread together.
- 3. Unroll the puffpastry. Make an equal number of 2 inch wide and 2 inch longcuts along both longsides. Spread the filling down the middle of the pastry.Distribute theblueberry filling. Fold one end of pastry over the filling. Fold thepastry strips diagonallyover the filling, alternating left and right and fold end overbefore altern8ting lasttwo strips. Brush beaten egg over strudel. Bake for about30minutes, until the strudel is browned and the filling is set.