Raspberry Dark Chocalate Cookies
- 1 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate morsels
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp La Vieja Fabrica Raspberry Fruit Spread
- Prehear oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchement paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat butter and sugar until light and creamy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and beat again until combined. scraping down the sides and bottom oif the bowl as needed.
- Add the flour, baking sodaand salt and mix again in low speed until combined.
- Gently stir in chocolates, raspberries and fruit spread, trying not to mash raspberries too much.
- Une a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop to drop balls of dough into the parchement lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake for 10-12 mintues.
- Cool in baking sheet before transferring to wire rack.